Book Affordable Umrah Packages 2019-2020
With attractive Umrah deals, we offer the cheapest and the most affordable Umrah packages to Muslims of the United Kingdom, helping them accomplish their desire of performing their religious duties. With an experience of more than three decades in the travel industry, we aim to cater to the needs of all Muslims in the UK when it comes to Hajj and Umrah tours. We offer customised Umrah packages that fit the different budget and schedules with a focus on making your journey comfortable in every aspect. We take the responsibility of arranging every service that is necessary to make your blessed journey satisfying and joyful.
You can visit the various Islamic sites of the sacred cities of Makkah and Madinah with utmost peace of mind. We offer the best Umrah deals at competitive prices to our valued customers so that they can accomplish their religious duties in the holy city. Plan your spiritual tour of Umrah with us by availing special offers and deals at reasonable prices. We are one of the most trusted Umrah travel agencies in the UK because of our constant efforts to provide the most budget-friendly and unique Umrah deals to our customers.
Things to Know before Booking your Umrah Package
We offer some of the best deals for Umrah 2019-2020 to ensure that your dream of performing this religious obligation gets accomplished. However, before selecting the package, here are some of the things that you must know:
- Before booking your Umrah package, you must decide which kind of Umrah Package you want to go for, group package or customized package. Individuals who are performing Umrah alone might prefer group package which will cost lesser than the customised package. Pilgrims travelling with their families and relatives usually opt for customised Umrah packages.
- Do your research about the different type of Umrah deals available and the credibility of your travel agent before booking the package.
- Check the track record of the Umrah travel agency to check if it has any previous record of fraud or misconduct. Always book your Umrah package with a recognized and reliable travel agency.
- Always book your Umrah package in advance if you wish to get the cheapest rate and quality of services. It takes time for flight ticketing, visa processing and hotel booking to get completed so you must avoid last-minute decisions when it comes to your Umrah package.
World-class Hotels and Accommodation in Mecca and Medina
Pilgrims pursuing a spiritual journey to Makkah and Medina require utmost peace of mind to focus on the rituals. And hence, an accommodation fitting within the price, location and quality needs to be assured. By relying upon us, you can avail the best hotel within your budget near Haramain. We are linked with the best hotels in Saudi Arabia, which help us provide you the best rooms for affordable rates. Hotels across all budgets including 3-Star, 4-Star and 5-Star categories are available with us. Medina Hilton, Dar Al Taqwa and Dar Al Iman are some of the best-rated 5-Star hotels in Makkah. We also offer special discounts to the pilgrims who travel in large groups and provide budget accommodation near Haram. Speak to our travel experts to book your package well ahead of time to avoid any last-minute hassle.
What are the Visa Requirements for Umrah?
Pilgrims are not allowed to apply for Umrah visa by themselves and must contact an authorised travel agency to do so. A duly filled and signed Umrah visa application form must be submitted along with two recent photographs for an Umrah visa. Pilgrims must have a passport valid for at least 6 months and must have confirmed and non-refundable airline ticket. Women and children must be accompanied by a Mahram (husband/father/son and the like). Also, please note that pilgrims are not allowed to process Umrah visa application during Shawwal and DhuI-Qadha because of Hajj preparation. Also, Umrah visa is valid for only 30 days and pilgrims must complete their Umrah within this time.
Vaccination Required before Starting your Umrah Journey
All pilgrims need to get vaccinated for meningitis and other diseases, and they require a vaccination certificate from National Travel Health Network and Centre. Children up to the age of 15 who are travelling to Saudi Arabia for Umrah must be vaccinated for polio and meningococcal. Pilgrims who are on medication will need a certificate from their physician and must take enough supplies for the journey. Seriously ill individuals should avoid travelling for Umrah. Let our Umrah travel consultants know beforehand if you are accompanied by disabled or elderly pilgrims so that we can make proper arrangement for their journey, including a ground-level accommodation and wheelchair assistance in Haram.
Popular Airlines to Jeddah/Medina from UK
We have partnered up with all popular international airlines operating from the UK to Saudi Arabia to offer you the most suitable flights at competitive prices. Saudi Airlines, British Airways, Lufthansa, Emirates, Qatar Airways, Gulf Air and Etihad Airways are some of the most popular airlines operating on this route. Departure can be arranged from all the international airports in the UK including Heathrow, Gatwick, London City, Manchester and Glasgow. Both connecting and direct flights are available and arrival can be arranged at both Jeddah and Madinah airports based on preference.
Important Travel Tips for Umrah
Here are some essential tips for Umrah to make your spiritual journey outstanding and memorable:
- Get a deep understanding of Islam and all the Umrah rituals from the authentic sources of Quran & Hadith/Sunnah.
- Make a list of all the Islamic sites that you want to visit during your journey to Mecca and Medina including Mount Uhud, Jannat-ul-Baqi, Qiblatein Mosque and Cave of Hira.
- Prepare your documents well ahead in time and for any emergency make a copy of passport and all other important documents and email them to your personal email ID.
- Learn all the rules of Ihram and the precautions that you must take in during this pious state so that you do not violate them unknowingly.
- Make a list of Duas that you want to ask Allah (SWT) for yourself, your family and friends during your stay at the most sacred place on earth – The Holy Kaaba.